CAPEX / OPEX
non destructive testing
Bureau Veritas verifies the reliability and integrity of industrial assets and their compliance with regulations. Services include conformity assessment, production monitoring, asset integrity management and equipment certification. Bureau Veritas also verifies the integrity of industrial equipment and products through non-destructive testing and materials analysis. Finally, the Group also offers : technical control and supply chain control.
A RANGE OF SERVICES COVERING THE ENTIRE LIFE CYCLE OF ASSETS
- assistance for industrial projects during the engineering and construction (Capex) phases, including design review, risk and safety studies, reliability reviews, plant or site inspections, from the design phase to commissioning
- services related to production continuity and asset integrity management during the operating phase (Opex) to optimize asset performance and reduce risks and costs. These services include regulatory and voluntary inspections and audits during the operation of industrial facilities, asset management solutions, non-destructive testing during shutdowns and fugitive emissions measurements
A leading expert in Non-Destructive Testing
Bureau Veritas has a large range of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) capabilities that meet your project challenges and inspection needs.
All of our NDT techniques and technologies are certified to international standards. We employ state-of-the-art equipment and experienced professionals in order to provide you with confidence and assurance.
- Expert inspection of welds, castings, forgings, components, plates, rolled product, piping and more
- Tube Inspections using Eddy Current, IRIS (Internal Rotational Inspection System), Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry and Remote Field Eddy Current
- Holiday Testing Coating inspection covering all aspects of surface finishing
- Corrosion Under Insulation Detection using Lixi Profiler
- Expert Pipeline Inspection: welding inspections of pipeline construction using X-Ray and Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT)
- Rope Access for working-at-height solutions for NDT inspection, asset integrity services and basic maintenance. A safer, faster and more efficient alternative to scaffolding or cranes.
Traditional and Advanced NDT Methods
Bureau Veritas uses a large range of both traditional and advanced NDT techniques.
Traditional NDT Techniques:
- Visual Inspection
- Magnetic Particle
- Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Painting and coating Inspection
Advanced NDT Techniques:
- Phased Array UltrasonicsTime of Flight Diffraction (ToFD)
- Automated and Remote Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Flux Leakage
- IRIS (Internal Rotational Inspection System)Testing
- Computerized Radiography
- Alternative Current Field Measurement (ACFM)
- Guided Wave Ultrasonics
- Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry
- RapidGear Scan